...it was bound to happen. Let's just say, I am disappointed. Just when you think anything can happen, it can also be taken away. That just means I am going to have to work harder, and do what I want...regardless of what people think because it really does not matter. It will just set you up for an even larger fall. Also, assumptions of others should not affect me since I know what I want and do not have to explain it to anyone.
I have a pit in my stomach...and am going to try to sleep it off.
Wow... this sounds so emo! Totally not trying to- I just have to get this off of my chest, and this is an outlet. Maybe I should have run it out at the gym instead. I am done even thinking about it!
I wish I was on a beach somewhere....
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment