I haven't used this in awhile...
but, for some odd reason I have a desire to write something tonight! Lately, I have been undergoing and planning some HUGE life changes. For one, I am planning on moving. Two, I am kind of finding out who my true friends are. And lastly, I am working my ass off trying to get myself where I really want to be. Call me crazy, I picked up a second job...although I am already working like 40 hours a week. Hopefully, this will help me move. Fingers are crossed!
Moving is a scary but super exciting adventure. I am currently saving every penny that I can, and although I am desperately afraid of going and failing, I think I need to do it. I need to get out on my own and prove to myself that I can do it. I might as well try to check off one more things on my list of what I want to do in life. Moving to California has always been on it. I guess if that does not work, I can always move to Vegas with one of my besties (who I will greatly miss). I just need to do something, and make a change. If anything I will learn from it. I know that if I don't... and try to just forget, I will regret it.
I am not sure what else to write. I still have so much more to say...but for now this is it.
"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts."
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment