....or lack thereof. Car shopping=frustrating... still no luck. On the bright side, I did apply to 3 internships today, which gives me a total of 5. I feel like there are soo many more out there, but I do not have enough time to apply to them all. I hope I get one.
Also... I think I decided I want to do something different with my hair. It is time to make a change, and something as small as changing my hair, will feel like a big step to a newer, different future! Hahaha... next one involves me moving, and finding a car, and taking the CNA class! Despite the difficulties and the stress that I am facing now, I remain optimistic and ready for the future! I feel like I say that every blog, but I think it is good to remind myself, since often we forget the good things and focus on what is negative. That brings me to my next point... I am going to put these in writing (oooorrr typing):
My goals for the next few months!!!! Let's make it spring term.
1. Save money (I have an amount in mind but it is a secret =) )
2. Keep working out-- lose 10 lbs, which will put me @ my goal weight!!!!
3. Contact CNA administrator
4. Secure 1-2 internships
Tis all for now.
Time to write my fabulous paper on consumerism and health care. Woot woot.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment