Friday, January 22, 2010

Days off!

So something today sparked my interest. While I was in class, someone asked me... what are 3 hopes and 3 fears that you have about your life. This was just a 'get to know you' activity, but I had never really been asked straight out, to list these kinds of things. It sort of got me thinking. I mean, how am I going to tackle these things, if you don't even think about it. This is what I came up with.

Fears:
Not graduating on time. Not being able to move because of money. Losing connections with people that I care about after graduation.

Hopes:
Secure an internship or two. Move to California, like I have always wanted. Be happy and confident in my decisions.

Anyways, I just felt like getting that off of my chest. It was an interesting activity- the kind that you don't feel like doing at the beginning, but you learn something at the end. Hmmm, other than class, I had a really good day. I was pretty sleep deprived since I stayed up all night writing papers, but it didn't keep me down. Redbull & skinny hazelnut lattes were my heroes today =)

Tomorrow will be awesome since it is my day off and I decided that I should reward myself for all of my hard work and money saving. Maybe I will buy myself a new shirt, or shoes... or a movie! I have been dying to buy the Hangover and Across the Universe. Odd combo, right? We will see. But first, I want to start my day with a trip to the gym or a run to clear my head and relieve some stress.. yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment